2021 Honda Odyssey Interior
The 2021 Honda Odyssey already has Fishers drivers raving about the performance, power, Honda Odyssey interior, and Honda odyssey seating. If you’re ready to explore what the Honda Odyssey interior is all about, learn more with Penske Honda in Indianapolis. The new Honda Odyssey isn’t rated highly for no reason, find out below why the Honda Odyssey interior is highly favored in Westfield.
Honda Odyssey Interior: Passenger Space
The Honda Odyssey seating offers seven seats in the LX trim and 8 in the EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite trims. In addition to the comfortable Honda Odyssey seating, the Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with Armrests and Walk-in features allows rear passengers to move freely and with ease. Key Honda Odyssey interior dimensions are as follows:
- Total Passenger Volume: 163.6 cubic feet.
- Headroom: 40.7 in./ 1st row, 39.5 in./ 2nd row, and 38.3 in./ 3rd row
- Legroom: 40.9 in./ 1st row, 40.9 in./ 2nd row, and 38.1 in./ 3rd row
Honda Odyssey Interior: Cargo Space
While the Honda Odyssey seating is comfortable, that is all thanks to the spacious cargo area:
- 38.6 cubic feet behind the 3rd row.
- 92.0 cubic feet behind the 2nd row.
- 158.0 cubic feet behind the 1st row.
The Honda Odyssey interior rear storage well provides space for valuables while the Cargo Area Bag Hooks allows Carmel with an efficient way to hang grocery bags or dry cleaning. Here are a few more convenient features found in the Honda Odyssey interior:
- Front-Row Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Garment Hooks
Honda Odyssey Interior: Comfort & Tech Features
Here are a few standard Honda Odyssey interior features::
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- Automatic Climate Control System
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
If you’re looking for more advanced features, here’s a few to look forward to:
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- HondaVAC® inbuilt vacuum
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
Explore Honda Odyssey Inventory Today!
More from Penske Honda
The Honda HR-V has been redesigned for the 2023 model year, so if you’re searching for a compact SUV to upgrade your drives in Carmel, you’d want to see what this lineup has to offer. There are three 2023 Honda HR-V configurations: a base model without any bells and whistles, one with exclusive design features,…
With the 2023 Honda CR-V release date approaching quickly, many Carmel shoppers have their eyes out for what’s new in this model year. This SUV has been a fan favorite, and its upgrades for the upcoming year will win over even more drivers! Let’s dive into the transformation below with Penske Honda before the SUV makes…
Want to haul a boat or camper to your next adventure outside of Carmel? The new Honda Pilot can bring heavy items that won’t fit inside its spacious cabin! How much can a Honda Pilot tow exactly? Up to 5,000 pounds when properly equipped, which is plenty for various outdoor fun in the Fishers area!…