2021 Honda Odyssey Interior
The 2021 Honda Odyssey already has Fishers drivers raving about the performance, power, Honda Odyssey interior, and Honda odyssey seating. If you’re ready to explore what the Honda Odyssey interior is all about, learn more with Penske Honda in Indianapolis. The new Honda Odyssey isn’t rated highly for no reason, find out below why the Honda Odyssey interior is highly favored in Westfield.
Honda Odyssey Interior: Passenger Space
The Honda Odyssey seating offers seven seats in the LX trim and 8 in the EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite trims. In addition to the comfortable Honda Odyssey seating, the Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with Armrests and Walk-in features allows rear passengers to move freely and with ease. Key Honda Odyssey interior dimensions are as follows:
- Total Passenger Volume: 163.6 cubic feet.
- Headroom: 40.7 in./ 1st row, 39.5 in./ 2nd row, and 38.3 in./ 3rd row
- Legroom: 40.9 in./ 1st row, 40.9 in./ 2nd row, and 38.1 in./ 3rd row
Honda Odyssey Interior: Cargo Space
While the Honda Odyssey seating is comfortable, that is all thanks to the spacious cargo area:
- 38.6 cubic feet behind the 3rd row.
- 92.0 cubic feet behind the 2nd row.
- 158.0 cubic feet behind the 1st row.
The Honda Odyssey interior rear storage well provides space for valuables while the Cargo Area Bag Hooks allows Carmel with an efficient way to hang grocery bags or dry cleaning. Here are a few more convenient features found in the Honda Odyssey interior:
- Front-Row Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Garment Hooks
Honda Odyssey Interior: Comfort & Tech Features
Here are a few standard Honda Odyssey interior features::
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- Automatic Climate Control System
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
If you’re looking for more advanced features, here’s a few to look forward to:
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- HondaVAC® inbuilt vacuum
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
Explore Honda Odyssey Inventory Today!
More from Penske Honda
For the 2023 model year, the Honda CR-V has gotten a complete makeover, becoming an even more ideal SUV for Carmel drivers. Returning with a redesign, this lineup also comes in 4 available CR-V trim packages, including hybrid and AWD models. The 2023 Honda CR-V EX FWD CVT starts at $31,110 MSRP*, an affordable price…
Searching for a vehicle that is cozier than a sedan but not too oversized? Then, the Honda HR-V is the right SUV for all of your commutes around the Carmel area. Not only will you enjoy more space inside this SUV, but you will also enjoy a whole list of the latest features to take…
The Honda HR-V has been redesigned for the 2023 model year, so if you’re searching for a compact SUV to upgrade your drives in Carmel, you’d want to see what this lineup has to offer. There are three 2023 Honda HR-V configurations: a base model without any bells and whistles, one with exclusive design features,…