2021 Honda Odyssey Interior
The 2021 Honda Odyssey already has Fishers drivers raving about the performance, power, Honda Odyssey interior, and Honda odyssey seating. If you’re ready to explore what the Honda Odyssey interior is all about, learn more with Penske Honda in Indianapolis. The new Honda Odyssey isn’t rated highly for no reason, find out below why the Honda Odyssey interior is highly favored in Zionsville.
Honda Odyssey Interior: Passenger Space
The Honda Odyssey seating offers seven seats in the LX trim and 8 in the EX, EX-L, Touring, and Elite trims. In addition to the comfortable Honda Odyssey seating, the Magic Slide® 2nd-Row Seats with Armrests and Walk-in features allows rear passengers to move freely and with ease. Key Honda Odyssey interior dimensions are as follows:
- Total Passenger Volume: 163.6 cubic feet.
- Headroom: 40.7 in./ 1st row, 39.5 in./ 2nd row, and 38.3 in./ 3rd row
- Legroom: 40.9 in./ 1st row, 40.9 in./ 2nd row, and 38.1 in./ 3rd row
Honda Odyssey Interior: Cargo Space
While the Honda Odyssey seating is comfortable, that is all thanks to the spacious cargo area:
- 38.6 cubic feet behind the 3rd row.
- 92.0 cubic feet behind the 2nd row.
- 158.0 cubic feet behind the 1st row.
The Honda Odyssey interior rear storage well provides space for valuables while the Cargo Area Bag Hooks allows Greensburg with an efficient way to hang grocery bags or dry cleaning. Here are a few more convenient features found in the Honda Odyssey interior:
- Front-Row Bag Hook
- Lockable Glove Compartment
- Garment Hooks
Honda Odyssey Interior: Comfort & Tech Features
Here are a few standard Honda Odyssey interior features::
- Driver’s Seat with 8-Way Power Adjustment
- Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment
- Automatic Climate Control System
- 5-Inch Color LCD Screen
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®
- Bluetooth® Streaming Audio
If you’re looking for more advanced features, here’s a few to look forward to:
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- HondaVAC® inbuilt vacuum
- CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen
Explore Honda Odyssey Inventory Today!
More from Penske Honda
The new Honda CR-V is one of the most popular choices for Greensburg drivers shopping for a mid-size, reliable, and family-friendly SUVs. Whether you need to drive your family around the area or not, you’ll be happy to know that the 2022 Honda CR-V is fuel-efficient. Drive to work, errands, and weekend getaways without…
The Honda Accord is known to be one of the most popular sedans in the market and one reason why many drivers love this sedan is its efficiency. Whether you are always on the Greensburg roads or you use your car a few times a week, it never hurts to save fuel, time, and…
The Honda Passport returns with a redesign in its 2022 lineup, but the most exciting update, especially for the outdoors enthusiasts in Greensburg, is the all-new trim, the TrailSport. If you’ve been searching for an SUV that you can drive for your daily commutes and off-road adventures, then the Honda Passport TrailSport is your…